4.03.2011

eye in the sky...
































I wasn't sure if i would capture the event with my camera so i closed my eyes & hoped... and so it did...
a pristine blue sky 10 am Sunday walk through condado's ventana del mar... as i gaze up (as usual) i notice a giant halo around the sun... a prism, a giant rainbow hugging the sun... my companions & me looked & smiled "...never seen this before... we have witnessed something wonderful... again... i said..."

...it reminded me of the Butterfly Effect... that when the butterfly flaps its wings in Japan, it affects some of us in Puerto Rico.

1 of the beautiful aspects of life is how a tragedy seems to bring us closer together... the magnitude of adversity gives us the chance to witness love in everyday actions... 2 have a greater appreciation 4 the things we’d normally take 4 granted, express love more freely, offer kindness to strangers and hug a child of any age a little tighter...